Our panel featured:
- Sina Cotter Tait, chartered professional engineer and director
- Lama Tone, architectural designer and director
- Sifa Pole, professional engineer
- Honor Eimi Columbus, structural engineer and infrastructure industry adviser
- Karina Kaufusi, professional engineer
These experts from within engineering and architecture discussed topics such as western vs Pasifika leadership values, the different identities of Pasifika people, their personal experiences in the workforce, systemic racism, and the levers of change that we can each contribute to.
For those of you who couldn’t make the free live event, you can now watch the recorded webinar in your own time.
If you’re interested in hosting an online event, please get in touch – we’d love opportunity to share your diversity and inclusion knowledge with our members.