Change Maker Benefits
- Recognition on the Diversity Agenda website as a Change Maker
- Opportunities to showcase your organisation as a leader in diversity and inclusion
- License to use the Diversity Agenda Change Maker logo on your website, in promotion & on collateral
- A Diversity Agenda Change Maker Certificate
- Access to members only section of the Diversity Agenda website
- Contact details added to members only online directory
- Opportunity to become a signatory of the Diversity Agenda Accord
- Monthly Diversity Agenda dispatch email newsletter
Obligations and Declaration
- The Change Maker agrees:To publicly support the Diversity Agenda Tikanga and make a public commitment to our target of 20% more women in the engineering and architecture professions by 2021
- To participate in our annual Diversity Agenda survey
- To champion diversity and inclusion in your organisation and share successes
- To talk boldly and loudly about the importance of diversity and inclusion in engineering and architecture
The Change Maker also agrees that:
- It does not have any conflict of interest in relation to this event, and will advise the Diversity Agenda Steering Committee immediately should a conflict of interest arise or any other issue that could significantly impact on the campaign;
- It is not currently and will not during the period of and immediately after the campaign be knowingly involved in anything which could reasonably be foreseen as bringing any of the Diversity Agenda establishment organisations into disrepute.
Termination and Dispute Resolution
- Either party may terminate this Agreement by giving written notice to the other.
- Neither party will be liable to the other for any failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement where the failure is due to an extraordinary event that is beyond the reasonable control of the party immediately affected by the event.
- The parties will attempt to resolve any disputes regarding this Agreement directly with each other. If that does not result in resolution, the parties agree to resolve the dispute through mediation. An independent mediator will be appointed by mutual agreement.