Pasifika in construction – a panel discussion
Why are Pasifika over-represented in the lower-tier jobs of our construction industry, but under-represented when it comes to leadership?
The inclusion and increase of Pasifika voices in our professions and their leadership positions would help to enhance industry partnerships, sustainability and regeneration, community empowerment, and the cultivation of cultural responsibility.
We’re grateful to have an expert panel from within engineering and architecture coming together to discuss these issues, and enlighten us on the levers of change that we can each contribute to.
Join us for this free lunchtime webinar and hear from:
- Sina Cotter Tait, chartered professional engineer and director
- Lama Tone, architectural designer and director
- Sifa Pole, professional engineer
- Honor Columbus, structural engineer and infrastructure industry adviser
- Karina Kaufusi, professional engineer
Spaces are limited, so secure your spot today.